Do not use any power sources other than those that match the specifications shown in “Specifications for the Main Unit” in this manual. Doing so could result in fire or electric shock.
Do not use any frequencies other than those that match the specifications shown. Doing so could result in fire or electric shock.
Do not use multi-socket adaptors. Doing so could result in fire or electric shock.
Do not use extension cords. Doing so could result in fire or electric shock.
Do not use power cords that are damaged, broken, or modified. Also, do not use power cords that have been trapped under heavy objects, pulled hard, or bent severely. Doing so could result in fire or electric shock.
Touching the prongs of the power cable's plug with anything metallic constitutes a fire and electric shock hazard.
It is dangerous to handle the power cord plug with wet hands. Doing so could result in electric shock.
Disconnect the power plug (by pulling the plug, not the cable) if the power cable or plug becomes frayed or otherwise damaged.
If the power cord is damaged (exposure of the core, disconnection, etc.), contact your service representative to change a new one. Operating the machine with a damaged power cord may cause an electric shock or fire.
Be sure to push the plug of the power cord fully into the wall outlet. Partially inserted plugs create an unstable connection that can result in unsafe buildup of heat.
If this machine is not going to be used for several days or longer at a time, disconnect its power cord from the wall outlet.
When disconnecting the power cord from the wall outlet, always pull the plug, not the cord. Pulling the cord can damage the power cord. Use of damaged power cords could result in fire or electric shock.
Be sure to disconnect the plug from the wall outlet and clean the prongs and the area around the prongs at least once a year. Allowing dust to build up on the plug constitutes a fire hazard.
When performing maintenance on the machine, always disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
Make sure the plug is inserted firmly in the wall outlet.
Voltage must not fluctuate by more than +8.66% or less than -10%.