- 1) Supported
- - None
- 2) Fixed
- - Handle leak and memory leak.
- - Driver files are unnecessarily downloaded from the point and print server every time a job is submitted by a Vista SP1 point and print client. This results in slow printing and possibly causes the spool service to stop.
- - The characters in the window of Enter User Code are garbled. (This problem is known to affect Traditional Chinese, Chinese and Korean drivers.)
- - Colored backgrounds printed in black if all of the following conditions are met:
▫ Resolution: 1200dpi
▫ Submitting application: MS Excel 2003 or MS Excel 2007
▫ Job Distribution Settings: Shift load to driver
▫ Orientation (driver setting): Landscape
- - Colored backgrounds might print partly in white. This is known to affect MS Excel 2007 jobs printed at a resolution of 1200.
- - Printing might fail due to the user not having write permission for
- - The driver allows illegal characters in the PJL JOB NAME.
- - If the Brightness and Contrast settings are changed from the defaults, the color of printed images might be printed lighter than expected. This is known to affect MS Word 2002 and 2003.
- - The submission of a large number of jobs will eventually shutdown the application.
- - Shifted text in jobs submitted by Adobe Acrobat 8.0. This did not affect jobs using "Print as image" or "Change methods to extract TrueType fonts".
- - Various bugs affecting the use of the driver in a Terminal Services environment.
- - White characters in a black background might print as black characters with no background.
- - Images that have been reduced in size using an MS-Office application (and possibly other applications) produce a spool that is unnecessarily big.
- - After a driver is upgraded, some of the driver's Printing Preferences will be different than they were before the upgrade. This only occurred if the Printing Preferences were accessed from within an application.
- 3) Others
- - Added CAT (Catalog) files which were released from Microsoft (WHQL).
- Initial release